Seven Lucky God stamp rallies have “Tokai Seven Lucky God Stamp Rally” and “Ebara Seven Lucky God Stamp Rally”, please select the stamp rally of your choice and participate in the stamp rally. (It is possible to participate in both) You can get the stamp automatically when you approach the target spot with the screen of the stamp rally displayed. Let’s collect stamps around seven spots in each stamp rally! Collect all 7 stamps, you can get a nice photo frame!
Go to the next place and collect stamps!
Tokai Seven Lucky God Stamp Rally
- Shinagawa Shrine <Daikokuten>
- Founder day of Hakushukura Tadashi (Shogoji) <Hotei Tadashi>
- Ichinodaiji <Shoji>
- Ebara shrine of fresh green from the Shimbun Bridge <Ebisu>
- Shinagawaji <Vyavad Goto>
- Tomo Suwa Shrine <Fukurousu>
- Iwai Shrine <Benzaiten>
Ebara Seven Lucky God Stamp Rally
- Ooi Zao Exhibition Shrine <Fukuoku>
- Toukoji <Vyamon gate>
- Noritakain (Liaoning Temple) <Hotei Tadashi>
- Shinjin Akira grandson shrine <Benzoiten>
- Noriji Temple <Ebisu>
- Mayaya <Shoji man>
- Oyama Hachiman Shrine <Okuni Tian>
Seven Lucky God Stamp Rally Home Screen
1. It is a stamp book which imagined a red seal book. When a stamp is acquired, a stamp is pressed on the corresponding part. Good luck and collect 7 stamps!
2. You can check the target spot on the map.
3. You can check target spots in the list.
You can check the target spot on the map. Touch the pin on the map to display information on the corresponding spot.
Spot list screen
You can check target spots in a list. Touch the name of the spot to display information on the corresponding spot.